About SERVPRO of Lincoln / Northeast Gaston Counties
Penny Benkeser, J. Daniel Cox
Owners of SERVPRO of Lincoln / Northeast Gaston Counties
We started our own SERVPRO franchise in May 2012. We started small but took every job and treated our customers with empathy and respect. Today, we have over 30 employees and operate three franchises that serve Mecklenburg, Lincoln and Gaston counties.
Our team works 24/7/365 to meet the disaster restoration needs of our customers. We are here to help make any size disaster “Like it never even happened.”
Our mission is to develop a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness and mutual respect. This simple concept has driven our growth and we believe will continue to do so for years to come. Our employees are uniformed, energetic, and ready to respond to emergencies. We are also a Clean Trust (IICRC) Certified Firm, and our Crew Chiefs are Certified Technicians.
Because we are part of a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for our team.
We offer a wide range of services to our communities with a 98% satisfaction rate from surveys conducted with our customers. Our local services include: commercial and residential fire, smoke and soot damage, water restoration, mold mitigation and remediation, biohazard cleanup, deodorizing and much more.
In the last few years, we have performed fire damage cleanup and restoration and/or water damage mitigation for Novant Healthcare, Johnson & Wales University, Johnson C. Smith University, SouthPark Mall, Myers Park Country Club, Spectrum Center, Charlotte Convention Center, Duke Energy, Childress Klein Properties, and Holiday Inn.
We are also certified as an LLRT (large loss restoration team) through SERVPRO corporate and have deployed teams to disasters such as Hurricane Matthew, and to the devastation of our east coast by Hurricane Florence and Hurricane Michael.
We are a preferred vendor for large insurance companies and participate by invitation in structured vendor programs and contracts.
Our State-of-the-Art Equipment
We have a warehouse and storage facility with capacity and vault storage for recovering damaged items from fire/smoke and water damage. We also have ultrasonic equipment, an ozone room and a heated drying chamber to properly dry materials. The ultrasonic allows us to clean items that previously would have been claimed non-salvageable!
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Women President’s Organization (WPO)
- North Carolina Healthcare Engineers Association (NCHEA)
- Industrial Networking Group
- SERVPRO of Northwest Charlotte for Outstanding 2017 Sales Performance
- Charlotte’s Fast 50 - 2017
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Kiwanis Club of Lincoln County, Board Member
- Lincoln County Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador Chairperson
- Lincoln County Home Builders Association, Board Member
- North Carolina Real Estate Commission, Broker
- Lake Norman Chamber of Commerce Outstanding Small Business Award
- SERVPRO Millionaire's Gold Award for Outstanding Sales in 2013
- SERVPRO Chairman's Gold Award for Outstanding Sales in 2014
- Charlotte Business Journal's Women in Business Award given to Penny Benkeser
- NAWBO Rising Star Award, given to Penny Benkeser
- SERVPRO Chairman's Gold Award for Outstanding Sales in 2016